Important Dates Regarding Back To School @ GRHS (updated 8/11/16)
**Athletes a current physical (after May 1, 2016) is required before you will be allowed to begin.
- Start of High School Football conditioning – 6:00 a.m. boys locker room
- Cross Country Parent Meeting – 6:00 p.m. Gordon City Park
- Start of High School Football practice - 6:00 a.m.
- Start of High School Volleyball conditioning - 6:30 a.m.
- Start of Cross Country conditioning - 6:30 a.m.
- Start of Girls Golf Practice - 4 p.m. @ golf course in Gordon
- Finalizing Schedules for Seniors in Guidance Office – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Volleyball Parent Meeting - 6:30 p.m. - Methodist Church Friendship Hall
- Football Parent Meeting - 7:30 p.m. - GRHS Cafeteria
- Finalizing Schedules for Juniors in Guidance Office – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Finalizing Schedules for Sophomores in Guidance Office – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Freshman and new student orientation and registration - 5:30 p.m. in the High School cafeteria (contact the Guidance Office with additional questions)
- Cross Country practice - 6:30 a.m. at the golf course in Gordon
- Volleyball practice - 6:30 a.m.
- High School Open House from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. - This is a great opportunity for parents and guardians to walk through the building and meet their student's teachers and get to know a little about each class. We hope to see you there.
- The first day of class at the high school will be on August 22. Students will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m. A sack lunch will be provided.